LPK is back.
I am super-duper happy now,
becos
LPK is back from his army malaysia trip :)
* miss him lots*
He is so sweet to call me and tell me that he is back so I can stop missing him !
and
Someone said I am the best and I rock.
* although i knew it long ago :)*
Anyway, that is not the main reason.
so happy, that LPK is back to singapore.
that mean ;
got one more ppl acc me to ...
ZOO, birdpark, singapore flyer and more.
got one more ppl care for me.
got one more ppl to bully :)
got one more ppl to 'tahan' my lame-ness.
got one more ppl to praise me.
got one more ppl to 'saqiao' with.
got one more ppl to care for.
got one more ppl to share sercet.
got one more pp to complain.
got one more ppl to lend me his shoulder.
got one more ppl to love with.
* same go to chengting and jessica *