Went for jobs interview @ funan theIT mall,
with Jess, ct , lj and ct's cousin.
That person in-charge said lj is too soft-spoken and shy +.+
After the interview,
I called agnes
(thought that she working @ bugis can go down find her)
but she did not work today.
but she told us the QQ is working @ bugis and maybe we are going to meet him for fish & co.
so Jess,ct,lj and I walk to bugis
lj intent was to go find QQ
but when we call him, he said he is @ somewhere else
so We called agnes to come down to bugis
and ...
started to walk ard bugis ...
until we are go bored and tired
lj went to ps and the rest of us went to AMK hub
the bus journey was full of laughter.
becos I am acting as someone else
shop ard AMK hub ...
got tired and went home for fish-head curry.
Something happened;
We cant said anything but its all becos of the word L-O-V-E.
Life is so Sadie now,
Exam is coming ...
but I did not pay attention in any of the tutorial and lectures before.
Projects make ppl go crazy...
Jessica is having her exam this coming Monday-Thursday
she is working hard now
I am going to pray for her
and
wei her jiayou!