I don't feel like going to sch.
I must thank shili and agnes soh for being my listening ears.
They are the best !
They are my SBFF.
Shili was so sweet that she gave me a KISS on msn-.-
and be my listening ears.
Agnes soh was very sweet too, she trying her best to help in solving the problem between us and being my listening ears too :)
SUPER WERID~
meet agnes at woodland due to TiaLiJian forced me becos I dun want to be a light-buld.
later for lecture as usual.
I did something to let he/she to suspect something fishy, I am sorry!
during lunch, I feel like crying.
What I did sia, or should I say what happened to your eyes!
Days will be hard for me sia.
No caring for other, and make myself felt uncomfortable.
Yes, I am not going to be too kind to he/she.
Always think for him/her and yet it made me so unhappy.
I am free again ~
Must thank you, Tia Lijian and Tan Qiuquan for acc me home again.
although I think I got say acc u all to bus-stop,
but I am a female, I am scared too :)
Really very Thankful to both of u.
* must be touch ok*
1day, I will bring you all to serangoon sec okay?
*north line sercet*
I found that Qiuquan and agnes both are very cute when they speak to each other.
Matching sia -.-
okay, stop here, or else, I will kana kill by them :)
I have forgive dajie and up graded him back.
see, I am so kind lor -.-
dajie, are you happy to have me back as your wonderful er mei?
* say yes*
I CAN TAKE JOKE DE OKAY !