I CAN BE AN ANGEL !
from today on...
Not feeling well now, becos of the journey from sengkang to changi and back from changi to hougang again.
E-zlink card no money ler -.-'''
* tml must walk to sch ler*
Sch ended Early today, however, we went to compass point eat and shop.
eat ice-cream in swensen :)
and have a lot joke and fun there.
did some shopping ard there too.
Quiquan have to go early for his cousin's wedding, andand....
he keep nag ,nag and nag abt ...
so I promised ...
but I regretted after he leave.
I got no chose, Yes, no chose!
He is so selfish and "zong she qing you".
Agnes make her promise to acc us to sengkang and she did come
and
Tialijian send her home X)
*so sweet*
but but...
okay, fine !
I AM AN ANGEL :)
* let dont talk abt it*