Yesterday,
LPK called me, said he keep got this feeling that something bad, have happened to me.
I told him what have happened.
He was shocked !
He praised that I have grown-up
becos ...
I did not cry :)
Let said abt today...
Tia LiJian was so sweet
becos
he say he did not bring his laptop to sch
becos of me :)
ok, He is sweet ~
Mummy asked me
how is the insurance thingy abt my lappy
I did not said anything ;(
and she added on...
Just take care of your lappy,
dun lost it and spoil it.
I did not reply,
I just sit down here blankly.
I really dunno what to answer.
I am afraid...
I am lost...
I do not know how to tell her.
Mummy, I am SORRY !
I did not mean it.
I am tired...
I am speechless..
What I want now
is...
1. my lappy
2. 1 big tube of Ice-cream
3. LPK, Jessicia and LCT to talk to.
4. go to Changi airport.