<body>

I am insane to play soccer with the guys
Friday, May 9, 2008 / 2:40 PM
Warning 'A Super long post.

HEY, everyone, I did something that my friends would ever think that I can do it. YES! I play soccer without using my hands :) What the big deal with that ! For some of you, you might not know that, in the past, whenever I play soccer , I always have the intend to take the ball using my hands from the ground. This happened so many time until most of my friends got pissed off with it :) You all cant blame me, I am a Netball er player, I play basketball, badminton, tennis, golf, captonball, volleyball, floor ball, pool and bowling. Those games don't need leg to play, we use our hands :)


After sch, Agnes,Tricia and I wanted to do project but I forget how I ended up in the soccer court. Must thank to tricia for helping us walk a long way to buy MAC, shouldn't thank sera becos she was forced to go ( she got lose in the game) but anyway, also must thank her *just joking, don't take it to heart sia* We should finish the project today but the sun was so hot and making the lappy to become hot so agnes's legs felt hot too :D After teaching agnes, how to do the powerpoint, we shut the lappy and watch them play soccer.

After The MAC, Agnes, sera and I join the game, becos SOMEONE said We dont play ''zu-lu'' one.
Team01: xiaomei(wj), dajie(QQ),Fuxin,Agnes and Me:)
Team02: Yonghwee, lijian,shili,ct and sera.

I AM THE GOAL-KEEPER :)

Being a goal-keeper, is super busy. Although, you are free, you also must act as if you are super -duper busy and that why the opp-team got a goal while I am ''Flying'' ard the pole-.-. However, I did save alot of ball being kick into the pole. Not becos of saving those balls, now my toes and fingers would not be bleeding and my upper part of the leg is having a big blue-black-.- Yaya... dunno who said We don't play ''zu-lu'' and yet, I ended up like this-.-''' This is nothings compared to the ball hitting on to Agnes' stomach (lijian did that) and a ''speeding'' ball hit right on to xiaomei's nose ( ct did that) I am more worried abt Agnes than xiaomei, becos xiaomei always go Thailand for ''zhengrong'', is a normal thingy for him,He can just go there as and when he like. He keep saying that he is trying to save me so kana hit ted by the ball -.- Sorry lor xiaomei, I am not as slow as you, if the ball come, I 100% will move away not like you dumb dumb stand down here let the ball hit you !

End of the game, they hit the ball to the right end and ask me to go pick it -.- I did and I throw it to back and who know it landed on to xiaomei's head when he is talking to the others, Poor xiaomei~! I am sorry ! Off , we go to the MRT station, xiaomei buy HELLO PANDA STRAWBERRY flav. I eat almost the whole packet:) Long time nv have that ler lor! Forced everyone to take bus72 home,We lied to xiaomei say it only take ard 25min to reach tamphine from yck and he believed it -.- but we r very kind, we talk him that we are lieing to him so he went to take another bus home.

During the bus journey, QQ and lj crap lots sia. QQ admitted, agree, 'something' and we even sign a contract :) ( promise not to say out!) They said that the bus is full of my noise, but however I dont think so... Talking to shili (no matter how you feel, I will be there for you:D) Agnes (her stomach is fine:]) lianghua ( he ask how our sch life-.- ) now chiting with QQ and lj, they talk alot!!! Like girl like tat, chat and chat cannot stop, talking abt sec life and QQ's ITE life-.-

1st, I am the assit-CEO buddies-buddies club * LOVE* 2nd, I am the CEO of pinkie bundong *nv got any profits* 3rd, I am the er jie in jiemeis-184. 4th, I open a Love liping association *QQ said is a cult religion-.-* . 5th, I am now in SE CERT 101. Now my eyes are in pain and my legs are in pain, super duper tired, MUST rest now. BYE:)

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011