other one who talk crap.
I MISS LIN PEIKUN. I MISS YOU, LIN PEI KUN.
Can you heard me-.-
We have not be seeing each other since my sch start. Now, He is in army and I have started sch so we cant meet that often. I really missed him alot.
I MISS JESSICA TOO.
I scare later,she kill me for saying i miss lin pei kun only *joking*
She go for her TP orientation this few days and she say she saw a lot of MATURE guy. Walau, She good lor, my sch like ... -.- * sign* I wanna go to her sch and see MATURE guy as well as acc her, becos she say her class-mates not that high. By adding, me inside the class, I beg that class would be super high and noisy.
I am the CEO of bundong sellers and assistant CEO of Buddies Buddies CLUB :)
Yesterday, is wj crapping in the msn and guess what, just now, i found his best friend, hw; who also love to crap a lot. -.- so i were force to crap with him. *sign* Let talk abt Buddies Buddies
club:); we have our own motto,vision,aim and even pledge. Today, we take our pledge at the MRT station. ''hahaha...'' -.-