<body>

HE talk cork.
Friday, April 18, 2008 / 3:47 PM
Chatting with wj online now, what i can say is HE CRAP A LOT, in other words is HE TALK RUBBISH.

Talk abt someone else,I found her super weird as time go by, however she is friendly la, maybe the way, she think and the way, i think is different. However I think, most of you will think the same way as me not her. No one is going to snatch away your love one away,so stop being so sensitive. In the other hand, shili was very quite today.*sobsob* No one make me laugh like hell and less one ppl getting high with me-.-


*photo taken from agnes' blog*
Nowadays, my life was coloured by shili,tricia and agnes (ah nes)*wink*.Yes, that my Buddies-Buddies CLUB :) They are the BEST.''hahaha...'' , keep teasing agnes, saying later got someone wait inside the toilet,taking a knife, trying to kill her.She keep asking me not to scare her. She is so cute! Then, today, Tricia and I wore somethings silmiar ( grey jacket, white top and black skinny) I must say that we did not plan before hands de lor. Hw was the first one to notice that we r wearing almost the same clothing-.-

Poly life SUCK, when i were in SEC sch, i hope to get out of the sch asap but now, entering into
poly , i MISS MY TEACHERS ,JUNIORS and MY CHOIR. Teachers in poly is not that bad, but is just that maybe, I am use to spoon-feeding :) I don't understand most of the modules-.-, which make me soooooo... 'fan' if I am not wrong, I heard that if we fail 1 module, we are going to retain-.- Now,also must 'fan' abt the CCA, I dunno what CCA, i wanna to choose. Got 4 in mind now; Judo,Tennis,Photography and Choir.

Need to slp ler, tml meeting buddy03 and 04 to breakfast early moring. good-bye !

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011